CEOs for Cities Fellows are expected to work a minimum of 16 hours a week for a minimum of 4 months. There is no salary or benefits, but City Fellows will receive reimbursement for parking and a stipend of $500 upon successful completion of the 4-month period. Extension of the Fellowship or full-time or part-time employment with CEOs for Cities after successful completion of the Fellowship will be considered if the Fellow is interested.
At CEOs for Cities, Fellows gain exposure to a broad range of issues facing American cities. Our Fellows:
- Provide support for Spring Cluster Workshops and National Meetings
- Update Raisers Edge
- Assist with research and writing of grants
- Write content for website, social media, and e-newsletters
- Additional duties as assigned
- Passion for CEOs for Cities mission and knowledge of urban issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office, Internet, email, and social media
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently
Overriding CEOs for Cities Teamwork Principle
The smaller the organization, the more important it is that team members can think on their feet, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and do whatever it takes, regardless of role or position, to get things done. Great CEOs for Cities team members know, often even without being told, when there’s a problem, issue, or project that needs help and support, and jump in to help—even if it’s not in their job description.
Please send your cover letter and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.